WHAT IS TAX CREDIT 4.0?
The Tax Credit 4.0 was extended with the 2021 Budget Law. This benefits companies that invest in the purchase of new capital goods, to be included in technological and/or digital transformation processes according to the guidelines envisaged by “Enterprise 4.0”.
when it expires
The advantage deriving from the tax credit applies to all new 4.0 capital goods purchased and interconnected within:
- On 30/06/2023 provided that the relative order and the payment of at least 20% as a deposit are made by December 31, 2022.
- Possibility of requesting a tax credit for a value of 40% which can be used in compensation for any tax (VAT, taxes, ..) in 3 annual installments.
- The tax credit is also valid for companies that do not generate profits (representing an advantage over the old hyper-depreciation) and can be used as early as 2021.
- Being able to obtain significant tax savings equal to at least 64% of the value of the purchased asset (always check the savings with your tax advisor).
- Being able to combine the facilitation with other regulations.